IAHE is a coalition of healthcare curriculum developers and institutes united to advance innovative therapies through high-quality continuing-education programs. IAHE provides an extensive array of information for patient education and wellness. Extended and intensive treatment programs are available from IAHE trained therapists.
Upledger’s outpatient programs provide intensive therapy for special needs and offer some of the most innovative healthcare currently available anywhere in the world. Each program features a specially selected team of clinicians and skilled visiting therapists working together. Participants benefit from hands-on therapy that includes both one-on-one and multiple-therapist sessions, as well as supportive group sessions.
Develop a holistic, cooperative relationship with the ocean and its healing resources while performing CranioSacral Therapy techniques. You'll even spend time in the water with dolphins learning Dolphin Assisted Therapy.
- Start your BioAquatic Experience on Grand Bahama Island with a dolphin swim at the Dolphin Experience, discovering the magic of these wise and sensitive creatures
- Deepen your understanding of CranioSacral Therapy techniques in cooperation with bioaquatic dynamics, including a specific 10-step protocol for Bioaquatic Explorations
- Work with whole-body evaluation, direction of energy, fascial glide/mobilization, dural tube techniques, the intracranial membrane system and whole-body tissue release
- Explore multi-therapist application of CranioSacral Therapy techniques while working in small groups in the water
- Return to the Dolphin Experience to experience and learn about dolphins incredible ability to assist in healing
This workshop blends CranioSacral Therapy (CST), SomatoEmotional Release (SER), and relationship enhancement skills. This combination offers the opportunity for participants to share these experiences with someone close to them who does not have a CST background.
Partners, colleagues, spouses or any group of people who are close (maximum 4 per group) may attend. One person from each pair, or 50% of each group, must meet the prerequisite of taking SomatoEmotional Release 1. Individual registrations are not available for this class.