IAHE is a coalition of healthcare curriculum developers and institutes united to advance innovative therapies through high-quality continuing-education programs. IAHE provides an extensive array of information for patient education and wellness. Extended and intensive treatment programs are available from IAHE trained therapists.
Develop a holistic, cooperative relationship with the ocean and its healing resources while performing CranioSacral Therapy techniques. You'll even spend time in the water with dolphins learning Dolphin Assisted Therapy.
- Start your BioAquatic Experience on Grand Bahama Island with a dolphin swim at the Dolphin Experience, discovering the magic of these wise and sensitive creatures
- Deepen your understanding of CranioSacral Therapy techniques in cooperation with bioaquatic dynamics, including a specific 10-step protocol for Bioaquatic Explorations
- Work with whole-body evaluation, direction of energy, fascial glide/mobilization, dural tube techniques, the intracranial membrane system and whole-body tissue release
- Explore multi-therapist application of CranioSacral Therapy techniques while working in small groups in the water
- Return to the Dolphin Experience to experience and learn about dolphins incredible ability to assist in healing
This program will allow you to spend time in the water with dolphins, discovering the magic of these wise and sensitive creatures, as well as explore, integrate and apply CranioSacral Therapy techniques in cooperation with bioaquatic and dolphin-assisted dynamics.
You will also experience multi-therapist application of CranioSacral Therapy techniques while working in small groups in the water, and in a traditional land-based setting.