Online Video - streaming video for your computer or digital device - available exclusively through IAHE.
NOTE: You will receive an email within 24 hours with instructions for setting up your online video streaming account and your voucher code to access these online videos.
See Online Video FAQs for details and length of video access.
Online Video-CranioSacral Dissection & Anatomy
The Upledger Institute International, Inc. is pleased to present John E. Upledger, DO, OMM and a team of clinicians, as they present the craniosacral anatomy on a dissected, unembalmed cadaver. Dr. Upledger also performs CranioSacral Therapy on the cadaver to demonstrate the effect of the techniques on the tissues. This learning tool is an excellent resource for healthcare professionals seeking a better anatomical understanding of the craniosacral system.
This is a set that all CranioSacral Therapists should have in their library. The precise videography enables the therapist to clearly see the internal structures.
Learn from Dr. Upledger as he:
- Explores traction pressures needed to affect unembalmed cadaver tissue
- Investigates the dural tube and shows the “wave” of cerebral spinal ﬂuid
- Describes palpation experiences while performing most of the CranioSacral Therapy 1 and 2 course techniques while simultaneously in contact with the intracranial membranes
- Explores occipital cranial base relationships with the intracranial membranes
- Discusses apparent anomalies/dysfunctions of the cadaver.
- The Cranial Bones/Hard Palate Techniques
- The Dural Tube and Intracranial Membrane Palpation with Concurrent Techniques
- The Hyoid and Intracranial Membrane Palpation Relationships
- Anatomy of the Temporomandibular Joint
- Various Related Anatomical Observations
Recorded in a live, non-studio environment to give the truest representation of the many fascinating discoveries made by Upledger Institute International, Inc.
Accompanying music is by Dr. John E. Upledger.
2-part Set: 1 Hour and 40 minutes total.