Online Video - streaming video for your computer or digital device - available exclusively through IAHE.
NOTE: You will receive an email within 24 hours with instructions for setting up your online video streaming account and your voucher code to access these online videos.
See Online Video FAQs for details and length of video access.
Online Video-CranioSacral Therapy and Pediatrics
A three-video set with John E. Upledger, DO, OMM.
Follow Dr. John Upledger as he takes his infant granddaughter, Miranda, through a special session demonstrating the pediatric application of CranioSacral Therapy. This online video set is helpful for practitioners, parents, and anyone interested in giving the gift of good health to a child in a safe and gentle manner.
Other topics include:
- Developmental landmarks during gestation (1st, 2nd and 3rd trimesters).
- The importance of direction of energy and enhancing the motion of the fetus.
- Special cases treated by Dr. Upledger
- Childhood conditions such as autism, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, hydrocephalus/shunts, learning disabilities, strabismus, childhood strokes, and torticollis.
CranioSacral Therapy and Pediatrics
Video 1 - 34:00
- A summary by Dr. Upledger of the treatment methodology he used with his daughter-in-law and granddaughter, both pre- and post-delivery.
- A demonstration by certified CST practitioner Judy Blix, PT, CST-D, of the complete protocol for infants and newborns.
Video 2 (49:20)
An intimate look by Dr. Upledger into CST and the many positive impacts of providing the therapy on a pediatric level, as well as during pregnancy.
Protocol for infants and newborns, the delivery processes, dispelling myths, and childhood conditions.
The material presented in this video set is designed to serve as a review tool for healthcare professionals who have participated in corresponding Upledger Institute International courses.
Retail Price $120
Special Offer through December 31, 2022 - $75!