DVD-Using Online Social Buying Platforms To Promote Your Business
We have successfully used social buying sites to grow our two therapist practice, and we have found that this type of marketing platform has enabled us to be introduced to a large group of clients with whom we have built the kind of quality client relationships that we all treasure. We had feared that our discount voucher clients would just show up for "the deal" and then mosey on into the sunset in search of the next great deal. However, by implementing some key strategies and following a few “golden rules,” we have enjoyed more than a 60% return rate and have gained a tremendous number of weekly clients from this experience (many of whom have also sent us numerous referrals).
Like most things, we've found that "it works if you work it." These performance marketing platforms are not appropriate for every business, but they can work exceptionally well if merchants optimize the opportunity that they present. Our practice is proof of that. And I hope that this audio book will help many others have the same experience.
This Audio Book Addresses a Host of Key Concerns, Including:
- The Nuts & Bolts of How these Types of Market Platforms Work
- How to Choose the Social Buying Site that will Best Suit Your Needs
- How to Approach these Sites and Initiate a Partnership with them
- How to Determine the Number of Vouchers You Should Offer
- What Percentage of the Voucher Sales Revenue the Site is Likely to Expect
- How to Structure a Deal that will Provide the Maximum Benefit for Your Business
- How to Prepare for the Onslaught of Clients that You’re Likely to See
- How to Use this Opportunity to Grow Your Business, Not Just Your Bank Account
- The Right and Wrong Reasons to Partner with a Social Buying Site
- How to Turn The People who Buy Your Discounted Vouchers into Loyal, Long-Term Clients
- How and Why This Type of Performance Marketing Differs from Traditional Marketing
- How to Avoid the Potential Pitfalls Associated with Using Such Sites
- How to Implement this Type of Marketing Method WITHOUT Having to Share the Proceeds with a Social Buying Site
- How to Avoid Creating a “Coupon Culture” by Abusing the Use of Social Buying Sites
- Testimonials and Contributions from Other Massage Therapists who Have Successfully Used Such Marketing
Retail price $29.95; sale $18.00, while supplies last. Final sale.