Online Video - streaming video for your computer or digital device - available exclusively through IAHE.
NOTE: You will receive an email within 24 hours with instructions for setting up your online video streaming account and your voucher code to access these online videos.
See Online Video FAQs for details.
Online Video-Studio/Classroom Set of 10 Upledger CranioSacral Therapy Video Programs
"I watched these videos 15 years after I first took CranioSacral Therapy. They show the brilliance of Dr. Upledger and this work, how revolutionary this work was when he first taught it, and how revolutionary it is still today. Everyone learning CST should watch and really study these videos of Dr. Upledger."
Learn From the Developer!
Studio-CranioSacral Therapy 10-Step Protocol:
- Explores each of the 10 basic techniques developed by Dr. Upledger, with special attention on hand placement. Includes three points of interest not on the original 10-Step Protocol video program: still point techniques from the feet, sacral still point and therapeutic pulse. (60 min.)
Studio-The Avenue of Expression and the Masticatory System:
- Shows you how to use CranioSacral Therapy techniques for the mouth and teeth. (38 min.)
Studio-Energy Cysts and SomatoEmotional Release with Therapeutic Imagery and Dialogue:
- Dr. Upledger works with a young woman who experiences a powerful SomatoEmotional Release (SER) for the first time. Also includes a shorter, less intense SER in which Dr. Upledger's patient relives a near-fatal drowning accident. (66 min.)
Studio-The Voice of the Body: Whole-Body Diagnosis:
- Dr. Upledger demonstrates an integrated approach to whole-body evaluation and treatment while describing the various psychological phenomena that occur. (26 min.)
Classroom-Patient Treatment Sequence, Part I and II:
- Dr. Upledger performs an actual treatment using the 10-Step Protocol. Since he waits for the patient's response to each technique before continuing on to the next step, the video program runs longer than the 10-Step Protocol video program. (148 min.)
Classroom-CranioSacral Therapy for the Hard Palate:
- Offers specific coverage of CST and the mouth, hard palate, sphenoid, maxillae, palatines, vomer bone and maxillary palatine complex. (117 min.)
Classroom-Energy Cysts (Part I) and SomatoEmotional Release (Part II) :
- In Part I Dr. Upledger answers questions on how the body's defense system localizes pain in contained areas, creating "energy cysts."
- In Part II he explains the differences between working with an energy cyst and beginning an SER. (103 min.)
Classroom-Full-Body Diagnosis - Classroom Lecture and Demonstration:
- Begins with a comprehensive description of Dr. Upledger's clinical experiences at Michigan State University. Discusses facilitated segments, arcing, active lesions, cranial rhythm, fascial immobility and intervention, followed by a full demonstration. (110 min.)
Classroom-Dysfunction of the Bones of the Cranial Base:
- Describes and discusses dysfunctions of the sphenobasilar joint, first documented by William Sutherland, DO. Dr. Upledger demonstrates evaluation and treatment in a classroom setting. (120 min.)
Classroom-Infants, Children and Brain Dysfunction:
- Explores the therapeutic value of craniosacral evaluation and treatment for infants and children. Explains the management of learning disabilities, hyperkinesis, autism, cerebral palsy, seizure disorders, and the initial treatment of newborns. (50 min.)