DVD - In Motion: Animated Exploration of the CranioSacral Rhythm
Created by Upledger Institute Instructor and Certified CranioSacral Therapist, Tad Wanveer LMT, CST-D, this two-DVD set is a compilation of 90 animated video clips showing the CranioSacral System and other structures in the body, and how they move in synchrony with the CSR Rhythm.
“A picture is worth a thousand words, a moving image is actually worth ten thousand words.” - Robert Lue, Ph.D.
- Seeing structures move helps one feel the motion within the body.
- Uniquely shows many structures from different viewpoints moving in synchrony with the CranioSacral Rhythm.
- The information is clearly organized into eleven chapters that are easy to follow and simple to navigate.
- The chapters include such items as the pressurestat model, the intracranial membrane system, and the bones of the cranium and face.
- A wonderful resource for client education.
"This is a fabulous learning tool for both beginning and advanced practitioners. These delightful animated movies will help you easily learn how to decipher and deeply appreciate the complexities of motion found in the craniosacral system."
“These short animated movies of the craniosacral system in motion are gems that will bring clarity and a sense of fun to client education.”
"These films are invaluable to new and seasoned CranioSacral Therapy (CST) practitioners; they provide the visual feedback that can help us develop greater sensitivity and accuracy in this work. Many CST practitioners are very kinesthetic; the animated visual is incredibly helpful for kinesthetic learners."
Dural Tube and Spinal Column Section CSR Motion:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhEpxaB4zBs
Sphenoid, Occiput, Vomer and Ethmoid CSR Motion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpaOzDLdNq0
Ventricles CSR Motion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxKhsRZKXnk
Intracranial Membrane System CSR Motion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX1tOwjtyqQ
Skull Craniosacral Rhythmic Motion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dKAFj4qHTw