Become Certified by Jean-Pierre Barral and the Barral Institute
Visceral Manipulation Certification through the Barral Institute is much more than a credential. The VM Certification credential establishes you as a dedicated professional with the knowledge and skills to uphold high standards of excellence. VM Certification increases your networking and referral status, as your colleagues and potential clients see your commitment to excellence.
Certified Visceral Manipulation Practitioner Level (CVMP)
Synopsis: Earn your certification in Visceral Manipulation from the Barral Institute - and assure patients your training comes straight from the source – Jean-Pierre Barral.
- Ensures a deep understanding of anatomy, physiology and Visceral Manipulation Therapy techniques.
- Helps preserve the right of qualified healthcare professionals to practice Visceral Manipulation
- Demonstrates your commitment to excellence and enhances your networking and referral status.
- Paves the way to future healthcare legislation, licensing and insurance reimbursements.
- Diplomate Certification: Allows you to use the professional designation "CVMP" in your title.
1. Successfully complete the following seminars:
Visceral Manipulation: Manual Thermal Evaluation and Introduction to VisceroEmotional (VM5)
Visceral Manipulation: VisceroEmotional Relationships (VM6)
2. Successfully complete at-home objective exam for each class level.
3. Submit ten (10) case write-ups following the required format. View the format for the case write-ups.
4. Successfully complete a practical/oral/written exam with a Certified BI Examiner that tests your ability to understand and apply VM techniques from class levels VM5-VM6.
To start your process to be a Certified Visceral Manipulation Practitioner:
a. add item CVMP to your shopping cart and complete the purchase
b. complete the Certification application.
After your completed application is reviewed and accepted, the written exams corresponding to the courses you have already completed will be emailed to you.
Notes: Visceral Manipulation Practitioner Certification includes Techniques Level. Techniques Certification must be successfully completed before sitting for the practical/oral exam of the Visceral Manipulation Practitioner Level, or a person may take the Techniques and Visceral Manipulation Practitioner Level practical/oral/written exams at the same time. The cost is $300 each level.
Visceral Manipulation Certification through the Barral Institute certifies a person’s abilities in Visceral Manipulation (VM). Since certification does not provide a legal right to practice, a person must have the appropriate credential and/or license to practice manual therapy in their locale.
If you have previously registerd for CVTP, your CVMP is just $300 and will be adjusted accordingly when we receive this registration.