Become Certified by Jean-Pierre Barral and the Barral Institute
Visceral Manipulation Certification through the Barral Institute is much more than a credential. The VM Certification credential establishes you as a dedicated professional with the knowledge and skills to uphold high standards of excellence. VM Certification increases your networking and referral status, as your colleagues and potential clients see your commitment to excellence.
Techniques Certification Level (CVTP)
Synopsis: Earn your certification in Visceral Manipulation from the Barral Institute - and assure patients your training comes straight from the source – Jean-Pierre Barral.
- Ensures a deep understanding of anatomy, physiology and Visceral Manipulation Therapy techniques.
- Helps preserve the right of qualified healthcare professionals to practice Visceral Manipulation
- Demonstrates your commitment to excellence and enhances your networking and referral status.
- Paves the way to future healthcare legislation, licensing and insurance reimbursements.
- Techniques Certification: Allows you to use the professional designation "CVTP" in your title.
- Successfully complete the following seminars:
- Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 1 (VM1)
- Listening Techniques 1; An Integrative Approach to Evaluation (LT1)
- Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 2 (VM2)
- Visceral Manipulation: The Pelvis (VM3)
- Visceral Manipulation: The Thorax (VM4)
- Successfully complete a Techniques-level at-home objective exam for each VM1-4 class level.
- Submit five (5) case write-ups following the required format. View the format for the case write-ups.
- Successfully complete a practical/oral/written exam with a Certified BI Examiner that tests your ability to understand and apply VM techniques from class levels VM1-VM4 and LT1.
To start your process to be a Certified Visceral Manipulation Techniques practitioner:
After your completed application is reviewed and accepted, the written exams corresponding to the courses you have already attended will be emailed to you.
Note: Visceral Manipulation Certification through the Barral Institute certifies a person's abilities in Visceral Manipulation (VM). Since certification does not provide a legal right to practice, a person must have the appropriate credential and/or license to practice manual therapy in their locale.