VM2 12.10-13.20 VAN
VM2: Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 2
VM2 December 10-13, 2020 Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
If you are registered in a Core or Trak-Pak, please stop here and call us or email us to select this event, so that your credit card is not charged in addition to your monthly scheduled payments.
In this course, you will begin with a review of functional anatomy, hand placements and manipulations that were covered in Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 1, followed by additional concepts and techniques. Emphasis is on the kidneys, greater omentum, peritoneum, spleen and pancreas.
The required reading for this course:
1. Jean-Pierre Barral's textbook Visceral Manipulation II, available at http://shop.iahe.com/Product-List/Visceral-Manipulation-Products/Visceral-Manipulation-II-Revised-Edition
2. Study related anatomy list:
--The majority of these terms can be found in the Visceral Manipulation prerequisite textbook as well as Atlas of Human Anatomy (NAS) by Frank Netter, MD. These books are available for purchase by calling our office at 561.622.4334 or 866.522.7725 extension 2, or online at www.iahe.com
Reviewing course videos of VM1 is very valuable for students - it helps ensure you are ready to move to the next level of learning. Reviewing videos on-line of class content is available to IAHP Medallion Members. If you are not already a member, contact us at 800.311.9204 or 561.622.4334, or join on line at http://www.iahp.com/pages/benefits/index.php
For additional preparation and delving deeper into the anatomy, watch:
1. Online Video Anatomy Series Abdomen 1 - OLV-AVMSA1 available at http://shop.iahe.com/Product-List/Visceral-Manipulation-Products/Online-Video-Barral-Anatomy-Series-Visceral-Manipulation-Abdomen-Part-1
2. Online Video Anatomy Series Abdomen 2- OLV-AVMSA2 http://shop.iahe.com/Product-List/Visceral-Manipulation-Products/Online-Video-Barral-Anatomy-Series-Visceral-Manipulation-Abdomen-Part-2
3. DVD Advanced Abdomen 1 (D-AVMA-1)
4. DVD Advanced Abdomen 2 (D-AVMA-2)
Tell a Friend