VM2-L: Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 2; In Person Lab Content
VM2 January 14-16, 2022 Palm Beach, Florida
THIS CLASS WAS ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED October 22-25, 2020.
This is the companion live program to the Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 2; Virtual Component (VM2-VC) program. Attending the combination of VM2-VC and then VM2-L is equivalent of the Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 2 (VM2) program.
In this course, you will begin with a review of functional anatomy, hand placements and manipulations that were covered in Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 1, followed by additional concepts and techniques. Emphasis is on the kidneys, greater omentum, peritoneum, spleen and pancreas.
Review VM2-VC online program:
As a refresher, several weeks prior to attending VM2-L, the VM2-VC alumni will be emailed access to review the VM2-VC online program.
The required reading for this course:
1. Jean-Pierre Barral's textbook Visceral Manipulation II, available at http://shop.iahe.com/Product-List/Visceral-Manipulation-Products/Visceral-Manipulation-II-Revised-Edition
2. Study related anatomy list:
--The majority of these terms can be found in the Visceral Manipulation prerequisite textbook as well as Atlas of Human Anatomy (NAS) by Frank Netter, MD. These books are available for purchase by calling our office at 561.622.4334 or 866.522.7725 extension 2, or online at www.iahe.com
For additional preparation and delving deeper into the anatomy, watch:
1. Online Video Anatomy Series Abdomen 1 - OLV-AVMSA1 available at http://shop.iahe.com/Product-List/Visceral-Manipulation-Products/Online-Video-Barral-Anatomy-Series-Visceral-Manipulation-Abdomen-Part-1
2. Online Video Anatomy Series Abdomen 1- OLV-AVMSA2 http://shop.iahe.com/Product-List/Visceral-Manipulation-Products/Online-Video-Barral-Anatomy-Series-Visceral-Manipulation-Abdomen-Part-2
3. DVD Advanced Abdomen 1 (D-AVMA-1)
4. DVD Advanced Abdomen 2 (D-AVMA-2)
IAHP Medallion Membership:
Reviewing course videos of VM1 is very valuable for students - it helps ensure you are ready to move to the next level of learning. Reviewing videos on-line of class content you have participated in previously is available to IAHP Medallion Members at any time. If you are not already a member, contact us at 800.311.9204 or 561.622.4334, or join on line at http://www.iahp.com/pages/benefits/index.php
Tell a Friend