VM1-VR: Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 1 Virtual Review
VM1-VR Virtual Review Dec 4-5, 2021 Eastern Time (Miami)
Contact us at 561.622.4334 for a discount if you are a IAHP Medallion Member.
This exciting class is an in-depth review of the material presented in VM1. If you have not had the opportunity to study with Roberto Bonanzinga, don't miss out this time. His clinical expertise will inspire you and enhance your VM knowledge and skills.
Program Highlights - Reviewing:
· History and foundation of the visceral concept
· Anatomy and physiology of the abdominal organs
· Abdominal organs relationship to the musculoskeletal systems, the nervous systems, the vascular systems, the respiratory system, and the digestive system.
· Principles of visceral techniques and connective tissue
· Demonstration of treatment and evaluation for organ-specific fascial mobilization
· Listening skills
· Recommendations for clinical integration
· End of day Q&A session
YOU WILL BE PROVIDED THE ON-LINE ACCESS INFORMATION 5-6 DAYS PRIOR TO THE COURSE. Please respect the integrity of the work and the program, and the privacy of participants and presenter/s. No still or video screen captures are permitted during this program.
Reviewing your previous VM1 study guide and notes in advance will be beneficial.
Tell a Friend