This program will allow you to spend time each day in the water with dolphins at the Dolphin Experience, discovering the magic of these wise and sensitive creatures, as well as explore, integrate and apply advanced CranioSacral Therapy techniques in cooperation with bioaquatic and dolphin-assisted dynamics. You will also experience multi-therapist application of advanced CranioSacral Therapy techniques while working in small groups in the water, and in a traditional land-based setting.
Set of 1 DVD and 2 Books - The inspirational story of a special needs son and his mother, and their journey of healing with CranioSacral Therapy and Dolphin Assisted CranioSacral Therapy. The Set also includes a guidebook to communicating and socializing with nonverbal and limited communicators.
This workshop blends CranioSacral Therapy (CST), SomatoEmotional Release (SER), and relationship enhancement skills. This combination offers the opportunity for participants to share these experiences with someone close to them who does not have a CST background.
Partners, colleagues, spouses or any group of people who are close (maximum 4 per group) may attend. One person from each pair, or 50% of each group, must meet the prerequisite of taking SomatoEmotional Release 1. Individual registrations are not available for this class.
Develop a holistic, cooperative relationship with the ocean and its healing resources while performing CranioSacral Therapy techniques. You'll even spend time in the water with dolphins learning Dolphin Assisted Therapy.
- Start your BioAquatic Experience on Grand Bahama Island with a dolphin swim at the Dolphin Experience, discovering the magic of these wise and sensitive creatures
- Deepen your understanding of CranioSacral Therapy techniques in cooperation with bioaquatic dynamics, including a specific 10-step protocol for Bioaquatic Explorations
- Work with whole-body evaluation, direction of energy, fascial glide/mobilization, dural tube techniques, the intracranial membrane system and whole-body tissue release
- Explore multi-therapist application of CranioSacral Therapy techniques while working in small groups in the water
- Return to the Dolphin Experience to experience and learn about dolphins incredible ability to assist in healing