The purpose of this class is to review the material from “CranioSacral Therapy Touching The Brain 1. Stimulating Self-Correction Through The Glial Interface. (CTTB1);” refine the effective use of this material in the clinical setting; foster deeper understanding and use of the CTTB1 information, such as: concepts, technique, awareness, palpation, and clinical application of CTTB1 technique.
CTTB1P enables each participant to attain greater expertise in the clinical use and clinical understanding of CTTB1 concepts and techniques, and to demonstrate the clinical use of CTTB1 material during practical hands-on assessment and treatment in the clinical setting.
- Describe: major Central Nervous System (CNS) and peripheral nerve glial cell types, structure and function; neuro-glial structural and functional relationships; the interconnection and reciprocal influence of glia and the craniosacral system
- Demonstrate the clinical use of each major CNS glial cell type as well as peripheral nerve glia
- Employ glial cell symbols, intention and dynamic balance technique during hands-on clinical application of CTTB1 technique
- Practice the therapeutic palpation and visualization of the brain and spinal cord parenchyma including elements, such as: neural networks, glial networks, neurovascular networks, fluid matrixes, CNS development, and signaling types
- Interpret the clinical palpation experience into simple and understandable images or language that can be used to explain CTTB1 clinical application to a wide range of clients