Classes are limited to four-six participants, and are held in a clinical setting.
Clinical Applications programs were developed as a means for therapists to refine their CranioSacral Therapy abilities through observation and interaction. The result is an open format that affords the time necessary to fully answer participants questions and provide needed instruction.
The emphasis on review, discussion, and practice. As such, you're invited as a participant to:
See each event for description about that programs' special focus and pre-requisite requirements.
- Hone your expertise in blending with clients: learn to better understand and read their body needs
- Fine-tune your palpatory capabilities
- Delve deeper into body/mind integration
- Practice each position involved in multiple-hands sessions-including that of lead therapist
- Gain insights into using your time and energy most efficiently
- Ask specific questions and review the material of your choice
- Participate in in-depth group discussions with your colleagues