CranioSacral Applications for Conception, Pregnancy and Birthing 1 (CCPB1)
Pre-requisite: SomatoEmotional Release 1 (SER1)
Required Advance Reading: A Brain Is Born by John E. Upledger, DO, OMM
By learning how to incorporate CST into the birth process in this powerful workshop, you'll not only help very deserving moms, you'll give babies the best possible opportunity to begin their lives free of restriction and prepare them to grow into well-adjusted children and adults.
- Explore new ways to apply CST through all three trimesters and beyond
- Find out how to palpate two craniosacral rhythms: that of the mother and of the child
- Practice specific techniques to create the best possible gestation, labor and delivery
- Gain a thorough understanding of anatomy and palpation on many different levels
- Explore how CranioSacral Therapy can be used to facilitate fertility
- Discuss CranioSacral Therapy implications in breastfeeding, tongue tie and birth trauma
- Learn two protocols, one for moms and another for newborns
"This information is enlightening and so needed to empower moms and dads to be bringing forth a more vital and strong (healthy) generation."
"This course has techniques to facilitate profound change for new moms. The same techniques apply to all women especially."
Pregnancy and Childbirth (PAC)
Pre-requisite: CranioSacral Therapy 2 (CS2)
(This class is taught in Austria in German – the title in German is Schwangerschaft & Geburt)
The structure of the course includes sections on theory and practice.
Pregnancy is an emotional and physical deep-reaching experience in a woman's life. Besides feelings of great joy, there are uncertainties, fears and sometimes complications. This course deals with the physical and emotional changes during pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum.
- Anatomy and physiology of the female pelvis
- Energy center pools
- Perceiving your own body and movement
- Physical and emotional changes during pregnancy and how to support
- Phases of natural childbirth, and their active participation, from the perspective of women
- Birth interventions and their significance for the mother
- Cesarean Section
- Time after birth
- Bonding from the view of the Mother
- Treatment of scars with CranioSacral Therapy
- The challenges of motherhood