Teaches the benefits of CST along with basic techniques to use in practice and for personal health.
- Explore the anatomy and physiology of the craniosacral system and its relationship to illness, pain and dysfunction.
- Develop and refine light-touch palpation skills.
- Learn and practice palpating the "listening stations" key body locations where the craniosacral motion can best be evaluated.
- Learn and practice tissue release techniques for the pelvic and respiratory diaphragms and thoracic inlet.
- Learn about and practice mobilizing the sacrum; the dural tube rock and dural tube glide; V- spread; stillpoint.
- Excellent preparation for attendance at CranioSacral Therapy I.
Required Advance Reading: None