CranioSacral Therapy for Pediatrics 2 (CSP2):
This workshop expands upon the special issues that surround the applications of CranioSacral Therapy and SomatoEmotional Release® as they pertain to newborns, infants and children.
This course will deepen and explore the knowledge and experience of CSP1 as well as incorporate new techniques for use with babies and children.
Family dynamics are explored in more depth, looking specifically at the energy dynamics between family members.
Development in utero is explored, including an invaluable opportunity to address any developmental issues of your own through the completion of developmental process sessions.
The anatomy of the cranial nerves, so fundamental to our work with children with learning and sensory issues, is explored in both a didactic and experiential way to make it come alive in your hands.
As with CSP1 there will be plenty of opportunity to work in supervised sessions with babies, children and families.
- Explore in more depth and detail the topics introduced in CSP1
- Learn how treating the entire family and its dynamics powerfully impacts the healing process and health of the child
- Practice working with infants and children in a supervised environment
- Understand and apply important knowledge of specific brain anatomy/physiology to fine-tune the CST treatments
- Apply an understanding of the gestational process to facilitate cellular change within the infant/child who has experienced difficulty in their embryological, fetal development
- Gain more insight into the aetiology of some childhood ailments and disorders
- Increase creative dialoguing and imagery skills in the application of SER to pediatrics
- Learn new treatment techniques for infants and children
"It was an amazing experience to be able to bring some of my clients to participate in this class and be witnesses to the changes that they went thru!"
"This was so informative and rewarding. The class reinforced what I know as well as added a great deal of techniques as well a confidence in what I am doing."
This course is offered for 2.4 ASHA CEUs (Advanced level, Related area)