Developing and Deepening Your CST Presence (DDCSP) is a valuable adjunct to the CST curriculum. Developed by veteran CST Instructor, Suzanne Scurlock-Durana, the workshop introduces a series of techniques and insights that reflect cutting edge research as well as long standing practices on how to utilize ones presence to augment the healing process. The hands-on protocols presented are simple, yet profound in their impact. The mindfulness/sensory awareness exercises in this course are designed to help the therapist utilize their own presence more effectively and easily. Move beyond using only hands-on work as your primary tool. Add your full body presence, which not only is essential to help clients/patients experience a sense of well-being and safety, but also provides comprehensive results.
- Want to learn simple breaths that naturally calm your clients as you use it to relax yourself?
- Curious to explore two profound portals into the nervous system that down-regulate the fight-flight-freeze response in the body?
- Ready to explore how you can use your sacrum as a deep resource for healing?
- Eager for kinesthetic clarity about how to model healthy boundaries in sessions with trauma survivors?
- Need experience in bone-deep steadiness, clarity and strength for times of emotional challenge?
This cutting edge workshop combines hands-on protocols and therapeutic presence, teaching you how to cultivate your own navigational field for more effective treatment outcomes for whatever client population you work with.