Form & Fulcrum 2 accesses and works with rhythm in relationship to Zero Balancing. The client’s rhythm, our rhythm, and the underlying rhythm of bones and skeleton, orchestrate with the fulcrums during the entire session. Finding and using rhythm is a key to doing an effective and wonderful Zero Balancing session.
There are many aspects to utilizing movement in ZB. One, is using moving fulcrums during your session. In this class, in addition to reviewing the moving fulcrums from Core ZB, Michael teaches a number of new moving fulcrums and adds new applications for the ones we already know.
Movement can address tenacious held energy and tensions in the body. Adding the additional factor of movement to our stationary fulcrums helps release and mobilize held tension in the skeletal system.
Once we know these principles they open other avenues of exploration to our Zero Balancing sessions.
You Will Learn:
- The principles and utilization of moving fulcrums
- How to find your client's rhythm
- How to recognize your own rhythm and tendencies
- To use local and integrating fulcrums together
- Ways to establish the rhythm of your ZB session
- Smooth transitions from one fulcrum or area to another
- To address tenaciously held tensions
- To improvise and be more creative in your ZB sessions