HFFBPO: Healing From the Core: Full Body Presence Overview
HFFBO January 6, 2018 Alexandria, Virginia
This introductory workshop provides you with the basic steps to understanding the wisdom of the body. Our bodies are our point of reference -- our sensory awareness, our energy level, and our sense of aliveness all depend on being able to access, awaken, and in many cases, return to our bodies.
This class is an excellent introduction to the Healing From the Core curriculum.
By the end of this six-hour workshop you should be able to:
• Understand general body-energy awareness
• Implement a grounded presence that helps you maximize outcomes in your work and life
• Establish healthy boundaries at home and work
• Describe the Five Principles of Full Body Presence and how they will be valuable in your home and work life
This class is an excellent introduction to the four-day workshop Healing From the Core: Grounding and Healthy Boundaries.
By the end of this 6-hour workshop you should be
- Display general body-energy awareness
- Implement a strong therapeutic presence that maximizes treatment outcomes, prevents burnout, and helps you enjoy your work more
- Establish and maintain healthy boundaries at work and at home
- Describe the Five Healing Principles and why they're vital regardless of your modality or lifestyle
Full Body Presence: Learning to Listen to Your Body’s Wisdom Reading the book and listening to the audio explorations is highly recommended for this workshop. It is available from our website. An audio version and the eBook are available directly from at www.healingfromthecore.com/products.shtml.
Tell a Friend