CS2-VR: CranioSacral Therapy 2 Virtual Review: Moving Beyond the Dura for Assessing Acute and Chronic Conditions
CS2-VR Virtual Review June 27, 2020
Contact us at 561.622.4334 for a discount if you are a IAHP Medallion Member, in the Core-Pak or are qualified for additional Review programs and would like to upgrade to a Virtual-Pak.
This class will be a live, comprehensive review of all 4 days of CS2 over a total of 6 hours.
YOU WILL BE PROVIDED THE ON-LINE ACCESS INFORMATION 5-6 DAYS PRIOR TO THE COURSE. Please respect the integrity of the work and the program, and the privacy of participants and presenter/s. No still or video screen captures are permitted during this program.
This program will not be recorded and will only available at the time of live presentation.
The material that will be covered in the CS2 review is the following:
• The importance of Sutherland sphenobasilar (SBJ) lesions in relationship to the cranium, brain form/function, and whole-body function
• SBJ techniques reviewed: flexion, extension, torsion, side-bending, lateral strain, vertical strain, compression
• 10-step protocol review (this is a great time to clarify questions you may have about technique and clinical experience)
• Working with the face and why it is important concerning the face, brain and whole-body function
• Face techniques reviewed: nasal bones, zygomatic bones, maxillae, vomer, palatines, and finishing touches
• The Triune Brain Model (historical and current day perspective)
• Modification of the 10-step protocol for children (2-9 years old)
• Whole-body evaluation and treatment (what it is, why it is used, when it is used, and the benefits of using it)
• Arcing (what it is, why it is used, when it is used, and the benefits of using it)
• Arcing technique review
• Significance Detector (what it is, why it is used, when it is used, the benefits of using it, and how is it used in CS2 and beyond)
• Regional Tissue Release (what it is, why it is used, when it is used, and the benefits of using it)
• Regional Tissue Release technique review
• Facilitated Segments (description from historical and current-day perspectives, what they are, why they are addressed, and the benefits of addressing them)
• Facilitated Segment technique review
• Fascial Glide (what it is, why it is used, when it is used, and the benefits of using it)
• Fascial Glide technique review
• Whole body evaluation and treatment review and use in clinical practice
• Question and Answers (as time allows)
Reviewing course videos of prior courses is very valuable for students - it helps ensure you are ready to move to the next level of learning. Reviewing videos on-line of class content is available to IAHP Medallion Members. If you are not already a member, contact us at 800.311.9204 or 561.622.4334, or join on line at http://www.iahp.com/pages/benefits/index.php
Tell a Friend