VM2-VC 03.13-14.21 VIRTUAL
VM2-VC: Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 2; Virtual Component
VM2-VC March 13-14, 2021 Virtual Eastern Time (Miami)
We worked with our Curriculum Director to create this opportunity to share the foundation of the VM2 curriculum with you, via a Zoom online platform. Following this virtual course, you will be eligible to attend the 3-day VM2 in person hands-on class.
Enjoy this wonderful experience of studying with members of the BI International Teaching Team!
- VM2-VC Virtual Component class (created by several BI Teachers) with Barral Institute live Zoom Facilitator.
- VM2-VC live Zoom Question and Answer session with BI Teacher (either at the end of the VM2-VC or a date shortly after the VM2-VC).
- Handout for VM2-VC and full VM2 Study Guide at the VM2-L.
- Special Note: As a refresher, several weeks prior to attending a VM2-L, VM2-VC alumni will be given access to review the VM2-VC recording.
If you are registered in a Core or Trak-Pak, please stop here and call us or email us to select this event, so that your credit card is not charged in addition to your monthly scheduled payments.
This virtual program is pre-recorded and will present lecture, anatomy and layered lab palpation that will prepare you to attend the VM2 in person 3 day class. The didactic information will be immediately useful and allow for attending a 3-day versus a 4-day in person lab class.
In this course, you will begin with a review of functional anatomy, hand placements and manipulations that were covered in Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 1, followed by additional concepts and techniques. Emphasis is on the kidneys, greater omentum, peritoneum, spleen and pancreas.
The required reading for this course:
1. Jean-Pierre Barral's textbook Visceral Manipulation II, available at http://shop.iahe.com/Product-List/Visceral-Manipulation-Products/Visceral-Manipulation-II-Revised-Edition
2. Study related anatomy list:
--The majority of these terms can be found in the Visceral Manipulation prerequisite textbook as well as Atlas of Human Anatomy (NAS) by Frank Netter, MD. These books are available for purchase by calling our office at 561.622.4334 or 866.522.7725 extension 2, or online at www.iahe.com
Reviewing course videos of VM1 is very valuable for students - it helps ensure you are ready to move to the next level of learning. Reviewing videos on-line of class content is available to IAHP Medallion Members. If you are not already a member, contact us at 800.311.9204 or 561.622.4334, or join on line at http://www.iahp.com/pages/benefits/index.php
For additional preparation and delving deeper into the anatomy, watch:
1. Online Video Anatomy Series Abdomen 1 - OLV-AVMSA1 available at http://shop.iahe.com/Product-List/Visceral-Manipulation-Products/Online-Video-Barral-Anatomy-Series-Visceral-Manipulation-Abdomen-Part-1
2. Online Video Anatomy Series Abdomen 1- OLV-AVMSA2 http://shop.iahe.com/Product-List/Visceral-Manipulation-Products/Online-Video-Barral-Anatomy-Series-Visceral-Manipulation-Abdomen-Part-2
3. DVD Advanced Abdomen 1 (D-AVMA-1)
4. DVD Advanced Abdomen 2 (D-AVMA-2)
YOU WILL BE PROVIDED THE ON-LINE ACCESS INFORMATION 5-6 DAYS PRIOR TO THE COURSE. Please respect the integrity of the work and the program, and the privacy of participants and presenter/s. No still or video screen captures are permitted during this program.
Tell a Friend