VM3-VC 08.14-15.21 VIRTUAL
VM3-VC: Visceral Manipulation: The Pelvis; Virtual Component
VM3-VC August 14-15, 2021 Virtual Eastern Time (Miami)
We worked with our Curriculum Director to create this opportunity to share the foundation of the VM3 curriculum with you, via a Zoom online platform. Following this virtual course, you will be eligible to attend the 3-day VM3 in person hands-on class.
Enjoy this wonderful experience of studying with members of the BI International Teaching Team!
- VM3-VC Virtual Component class (created by several BI Teachers) with Barral Institute live Zoom Facilitator.
- VM3-VC live Zoom Question and Answer session with BI Teacher (either at the end of the VM3-VC or a date shortly after the VM3-VC).
- Handout for VM3-VC and full VM3 Study Guide at the VM3-L.
- Special Note: As a refresher, several weeks prior to attending a VM3-L, the VM3-VC alumni will be given access to review the VM3-VC recording.
If you are registered in a Core or Trak-Pak, please stop here and call us or email us to select this event, so that your credit card is not charged in addition to your monthly scheduled payments.
This virtual program provides the benefit of learning from BI Teachers from around the world. To allow for various time-zones, the presentations are pre-recorded. At the conclusion of the presentations, we offer a live question and answer session with a member of the international teaching team.
We will present lecture, anatomy and layered lab palpation that will prepare you to attend the VM3 in person 3 day class. The didactic information will be immediately useful and allow for attending a 3-day versus a 4-day in person lab class.
In this course, you will study those organ systems of the pelvis not previously presented, integrate the pelvic organs with the complex ligament systems of the body region, and give methods for differentiation between somatic and visceral causes for pelvic and low back problems.
The required reading for this course:
1. Jean-Pierre Barral's textbook Urogential Manipulation, available at http://shop.barralinstitute.com/Product-List/Visceral-Manipulation-Products/Urogenital-Manipulation
2. Study related anatomy list: http://www.barralinstitute.com/docs/prestudy-materials/VM3_Pre-Study_Material.doc.
For additional preparation and delving deeper into the anatomy, watch:
1. Online Video Anatomy Series Abdomen 1- OLV-AVMSP http://shop.iahe.com/Product-List/Visceral-Manipulation-Products/Online-Video-Barral-Anatomy-Series-Visceral-Manipulation-Pelvis
Reviewing course videos of VM2 is very valuable for students - it helps ensure you are ready to move to the next level of learning. Reviewing videos on-line of class content is available to IAHP Medallion Members. If you are not already a member, contact us at 800.311.9204 or 561.622.4334, or join on line at http://www.iahp.com/pages/benefits/index.php
YOU WILL BE PROVIDED THE ON-LINE ACCESS INFORMATION 5-6 DAYS PRIOR TO THE COURSE. Please respect the integrity of the work and the program, and the privacy of participants and presenter/s. No still or video screen captures are permitted during this program.
Tell a Friend