VM4-VC 06.12-13.21 VIRTUAL
VM4-VC: Visceral Manipulation: The Thorax; Virtual Component
VM4-VC June 12-13, 2021 Virtual Eastern Time (Miami)
We worked with our Curriculum Director, Gail Wetzler, to create this opportunity to share the foundation of the VM4 curriculum with you, via a Zoom online platform. Following this virtual course, you will be eligible to attend the 3-day VM4 in person hands-on class.
Enjoy this wonderful experience of studying directly with Gail Wetzler, along with a guest presentation by BI Teacher, Ken Frey, PT, BI-D, CST-D
- VM4-VC Virtual Component class (created during an in person class taught by Gail) with Barral Institute live Zoom Facilitator.
- VM4-VC live Zoom Question and Answer session with BI Teacher (either at the end of the VM4-VC or a date shortly after the VM4-VC).
- Handout for VM4-VC and full VM4 Study Guide at the VM4-L.
- Special Note: As a refresher, several weeks prior to attending a VM4-L, the VM4-VC alumni will be given access to review the VM4-VC recording.
If you are registered in a Core or Trak-Pak, please stop here and call us or email us to select this event, so that your credit card is not charged in addition to your monthly scheduled payments.
This virtual program is pre-recorded and will present lecture, anatomy and layered lab palpation that will prepare you to attend the VM4-L 3-day In Person Lab Content class at a future date. The didactic information in the VM4-VC will be immediately useful and allow for attending a future 3-day versus a 4-day in person lab class.
In this course, you'll enjoy an expanded look at the functional biomechanics of the thoracic cavity. You will also explore the relationship between the hard frame and soft frame with its countless articulations for respiration, circulatory requirements and upper body movement patterns.
The required reading for this course:
1. Jean-Pierre Barral's textbook, The Thorax, available at http://shop.iahe.com/Product-List/Visceral-Manipulation-Products/The-Thorax
2. Study related anatomy list: http://www.barralinstitute.com/docs/prestudy-materials/VM4_Pre-Study_Material.doc
For additional preparation and delving deeper into the anatomy, watch:
1. Online Video Anatomy Series - OLV-AVMSTH available at http://shop.iahe.com/Product-List/Online-Videos/Online-Video-Barral-Anatomy-Series-Visceral-Manipulation-Thorax
2. DVD-Advanced Visceral Manipulation - Thorax (D-AVMTH) with Jean-Pierre Barral, available at http://shop.iahe.com/Product-List/Visceral-Manipulation-Products/DVD-Advanced-Visceral-Manipulation-Thorax
YOU WILL BE PROVIDED THE ON-LINE ACCESS INFORMATION 5-6 DAYS PRIOR TO THE COURSE. Please respect the integrity of the work and the program, and the privacy of participants and presenter/s. No still or video screen captures are permitted during this program.
Tell a Friend