This course explores evaluation and treatment techniques for peripheral nerves of the lower body.
- Explore in detail the anatomy and function of the peripheral nerves of the lower body.
- Discover typical pain patterns that arise from dysfunction of these peripheral nerves.
- Learn evaluation methods and treatment techniques to facilitate normal functioning of these peripheral nerves.
- Discover various methods for releasing restrictions in nerves.
- Explore practical integration into treatment sessions.