Neural Manipulation: Peripheral Nerve Manipulation; Upper Body (NM2)
Prerequisite: Neural Manipulation: Neuromeningeal Manipulation; An Integrative Approach to Trauma (NM1) or VTWI
Peripheral Nerve Manipulation: Upper Body (NM2)
This course explores evaluation and treatment techniques for peripheral nerves of the upper body.
- Explore in detail the anatomy and function of the peripheral nerves of the upper body.
- Discover typical pain patterns that arise from dysfunction of these peripheral nerves.
- Learn evaluation methods and treatment techniques to facilitate normal functioning of these peripheral nerves.
- Discover various methods for releasing restrictions in nerves.
- Explore practical integration into treatment sessions.
"Learning to evaluate and treat peripheral nerves will enable you to evaluate and treat chronic pain more efficiently and effectively."
~ NM2, November 2018, practitioner with 34 years experience
"Specifically understanding the nervous system, the mobility and anatomy of nueral structures and implications for restriction in this system on all mechanical dysfunction is integral in treating the whole person."
~ NM2 May 2019, Physical Therapist
'The Barral courses have been fantastic. I have completed VM1-4, Listening 1, NM 1-3 & MAUE. I cannot say enough positive things about them. The instructors are all very good, their anatomical knowledge is exceptional, the techniques are very useful, and the information you get on each course is great. I can highly recommend them to further your clinical knowledge, palpation and technical skills. As an osteopath, I use the techniques I have learnt on these courses daily and I see fantastic results with patients.''