VM1BC-2 06.29-30.19 CHI
VM1BC-2: VM1 Boot Camp for Your Hands: Part 2; Gallbladder, CBD, Duodenum and Jejunolieum
VM1BC-2 June 29-30, 2019 Chicago, Illinois
The series reflects its name! Students will be repeating standing position, hand position, loading techniques and retesting techniques. Each technique has been broken down into multiple parts and each part will be practiced until students' hands have memorized the feel of that movement. VM1 has been broken into 3 Boot Camp For Your Hands workshops. There will not be any lecture. The focus is entirely on VM1 techniques and is limited to 10 students. Students will have extensive one-on-one mentoring by the teacher.
In this series the labs will be broken into 30 minutes for motility and 1-1.5 hours for mobility. Students do not need to take all 3 VM1 Boot Camps. The classes do not build on each other, so you can also take them in any order. The teacher is committed to helping students learn these techniques to the point that they become as easy as breathing and makes it easier to have visceral manipulation become your first choice of treatment for your patients.
Course outline (subject to change)
1. Welcome – 30 minutes
2. Gallbladder Tensions: demo, round robin – 1 hour
3. Gallbladder Draining: demo, round robin – 1 hour
4. CBD Seated: demo, round robin – 1 hour
5. CBD Supine and Greater Duodenal Papilla: demo, round robin – 1 hour
6. Gallbladder Motility: demo, round robin – 30 minutes
7. Gallbladder and Liver Motility Balancing: demo, round robin – 1 hour
1. Duodenum Stretching: demo, round robin – 1 hour
2. Duodenum Motility: demo, round robin – 30 minutes
3. Duodenum and Stomach Motility Balancing: demo, round robin – 1 hour
4. Jejunoileum Root: demo, round robin – 1 hour
5. Jejunoileum Loops: demo, round robin – 1 hour
6. Jejunoileum Mesentery: demo, round robin – 1 hour
7. Jejunoileum Motility: demo, round robin – 30 minutes
8. Closing – 15-30 minutes
NOTE: If you are pregnant or have any of the contraindications that were identified in VM1, please contact the instructor Brandi Kirk at firstname.lastname@example.org as as soon as possible to discuss modifications necessary for your participation. ADVANCE PREPARATION may be needed for your attendance.
Review the anatomy and techniques of the organs covered
Tell a Friend