VM-ACA-TCP 09.09-11.22 PB
VM-ACA-TCP: Visceral Manipulation: Advanced Clinical Applications for Common Thyro-Cardio-Pulmonary Issues
VM-ACA-TCP September 9-11, 2022 Palm Beach, Florida
The goal of this class, and more extensively, this
series of 5 classes is to provide the practitioner with the following:
understanding of the anatomical and physiological basis of Barral’s VM
understanding of organ evolution, embryology, anatomy, and physiology.
understanding of organ/brain connections.
understanding of common presentations of visceral pathology seen in clinical
- Deeper understanding of organ connections via fascial,
vascular, neural, hormonal, and chemical pathways.
- Provide participants with a pathology-specific protocol based
on organ-organ and organ-brain interconnections to optimize patient outcomes.
- Provide participants with a detailed study guide to serve as
a valuable resource guide.
- Learn about the historical and cultural beliefs around each organ discussed.
- Learn about the evolution of the human organ system focusing on structural and functional differences with other species.
- Review embryology, anatomy and physiology of each organ, with particular focus on neurovascular and mechanical details relevant to organ function / dysfunction.
- Study the organ-brain connections.
- Enhance your understanding of visceral-neural-vascular connections to improve your application of Barral’s techniques.
- Learn how to utilize listening techniques to increase treatment precision and optimized patient responses.
- Engage in proven listening drills to enhance your palpation and listening skills.
- Review specific techniques for optimizing mechanical, neurovascular and brain integration with patients suffering with common thyroid conditions such as hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, and autoimmune thyroiditis.
- Review specific techniques for optimizing mechanical, neurovascular and brain integration with patients suffering with common cardiovascular conditions such as atherosclerosis, heart failure, arrhythmia, high blood pressure, and vascular disease.
- Review specific techniques for optimizing mechanical, neurovascular and brain integration with patients suffering with common pulmonary issues such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), bronchitis, asthma, and pneumonia.
- Learn how to integrate Barral’s visceral manipulation techniques with his cutting edge approach to enhancing organ-brain integration for optimum patient outcomes.
- Learn about common surgical approaches for the above common conditions and the complications and expected tissue responses.
This advanced level workshop will strengthen the participant’s expertise in integrating Barral’s Visceral Manipulation techniques with common thyroid, heart and respiratory systems issues as seen in the clinical practice. This class provides a deeper understanding of organ evolution, embryology, anatomy, and physiology.
The focus of this class (GU) is the abdominal organs including the thyroid, esophagus, bronchi and lungs, heart and pericardium. The participants will gain a deeper understanding of each organ including their associated membranes, ligaments, innervation, vascularization, spatial and functional interrelationships, and organ-brain connections.
Participants will practice techniques they have previously learned in the VM curriculum focusing on the utilization of these techniques as they apply to common clinical issues.
Participants will engage in detailed layered palpation labs designed to assist the practitioner in fine tuning palpation and listening skills. These layered palpation labs have been demonstrated to increase practitioner awareness of the various listening possibilities presented by each clinical condition.
Evaluation skills, treatment options and guidelines to enhance patient education including diet/lifestyle and “self-treatment” will be presented.
Nearby Lodging: Hampton Inn 4001 RCA Blvd. Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410 561.625.8880 http://hamptoninn1.hilton.com High Season $189.00 single/double Mid Season$124.00/Low Season $104.00 single/double -To get the above rates, you must call the hotel directly. PRICES MAY CHANGE. In February and March there are no discounted rates.-Hotel amenities include free high-speed wireless, refrigerator and microwave in all rooms complimentary expanded continental hot breakfast buffet complimentary manager’s reception every Monday – Thursday evenings 5pm-7pm.-The Hampton Inn does not have shuttle service to The Upledger Institute. Directions to Hampton Inn: From I-95 - Exit PGA Blvd/Exit 79A going east. Make first right onto RCA Blvd. The hotel is one block on the left side. From FL Turnpike - Exit Palm Beach Gardens/Exit 109 going east two miles. Go under I-95 overpass then make the first right onto RCA Blvd. The hotel is one block on the left side.The Doubletree Palm Beach Gardens 4431 PGA Blvd. Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410 561.622.2260www.doubletree.com High Season $194.00 single/double Low and Mid Season $91.00 single/double-Hotel has complimentary shuttle to and from The Upledger Institute. However, when you check-in please let the front desk know that you will need the shuttle so they can work out a time with others staying at the hotel that will also need transportation to the Institute. Complimentary Full Breakfast Buffet Daily. Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gardens11360 US Highway 1Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33408561-844-8448Ask for the "Upledger" Rate$94.00 per night May - December 2018 January through end of April rates will vary call hotel for detailsComplimentary Breakfast Buffet served daily for hotel guests.
To prepare for the course we suggest that you review your LT1 and VM4 study guides.
Tell a Friend