VM-ACA-TCP 10.27-29.21 MELB
VM-ACA-TCP October 27-29, 2021 Melbourne, Australia
IAHE Educational Services Liaison: Mysti Newton
Taught in English.
The goal of this class, and more extensively, this series of 5 classes is to provide the practitioner with the following:
- Increased understanding of the anatomical and physiological basis of Barral’s VM techniques.
- Detailed understanding of organ evolution, embryology, anatomy, and physiology.
- Deeper understanding of organ/brain connections.
- Detailed understanding of common presentations of visceral pathology seen in clinical practice.
- Deeper understanding of organ connections via fascial, vascular, neural, hormonal, and chemical pathways.
- Provide participants with a pathology-specific protocol based on organ-organ and organ-brain interconnections to optimize patient outcomes.
- Provide participants with a detailed study guide to serve as a valuable resource guide.
- Learn about the historical and cultural beliefs around each organ discussed.
- Learn about the evolution of the human organ system focusing on structural and functional differences with other species.
- Review embryology, anatomy and physiology of each organ, with particular focus on neurovascular and mechanical details relevant to organ function / dysfunction.
- Study the organ-brain connections.
- Enhance your understanding of visceral-neural-vascular connections to improve your application of Barral’s techniques.
- Learn how to utilize listening techniques to increase treatment precision and optimized patient responses.
- Engage in proven listening drills to enhance your palpation and listening skills.
- Review specific techniques for optimizing mechanical, neurovascular and brain integration with patients suffering with common thyroid conditions such as hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, and autoimmune thyroiditis.
- Review specific techniques for optimizing mechanical, neurovascular and brain integration with patients suffering with common cardiovascular conditions such as atherosclerosis, heart failure, arrhythmia, high blood pressure, and vascular disease.
- Review specific techniques for optimizing mechanical, neurovascular and brain integration with patients suffering with common pulmonary issues such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), bronchitis, asthma, and pneumonia.
- Learn how to integrate Barral’s visceral manipulation techniques with his cutting edge approach to enhancing organ-brain integration for optimum patient outcomes.
- Learn about common surgical approaches for the above common conditions and the complications and expected tissue responses.
Satellite/Sponsor: Barral Institute Australia - Shane Hill
Satellite/Sponsor Email: email@example.com
Satellite/Sponsor Website: Click here to visit the Satellite/Sponsor Website
Click here to register for class or contact Satellite/Sponsor for details.
Note: Seminar price subject to change. Please confirm price by contacting Satellite/Sponsor via links above.
You may pay in US$ at the current exchange rate + 8% by calling our U.S. Florida office.
Tell a Friend