Visceral Manipulation: Visceral Manipulation Dissection (VMD)
Prerequisite: VM1 or VMIA
Visceral Manipulation Dissection (VMD):
Explore human anatomy with a visceral manipulation focus.
- Develop increased anatomical knowledge through hands-on dissection, palpation, exploration and discovery of specific individual organs, the systems they function within and the structural integrity of the entire body.
- Observe dissection of the abdomen and pelvis, and dissection into the thorax.
- Observe dissection of the cranium with a Visceral Manipulation focus.
- Discover the detailed functional anatomy of abdomen, pelvis, thorax and cranium.
- Learn topographical discernment of organs in relationship to the musculoskeletal system.
- Break-out sessions with specific organs (liver, kidney, spleen, heart, lungs).
- Study the disposition of the various organs/structures to discern pathological conditions.
- Explore the dynamics of motion and suspension in relation to organs, membranes and ligaments.
"I just wanted to once again express my thanks for including me in such a paradigm-shifting, thought-provoking, practice changing experience this weekend. I have had an amazing day in the clinic playing with many, many things I learned. As you said from the start Ben, it was compressed and every bit was highly relevant to clinical practice. Such a gift from such a great trio."
"I want to thank you three for an amazing course. It sure has changed my practice and perception. It was a great privilege."