Fascial and Membrane Technique
The fascial and membrane technique developed by Peter Schwind combines the fundamental thoughts from Ida Rolf's Structural Integration with concepts of osteopathy, creating a successful combination of form-stabilizing and mobilizing techniques.
The book emphasizes diagnosis and treatment of the breathing patterns manifest in the myofascial system; minimalistic as well as global application joint techniques; visceral techniques in the myofascial context; special treatment techniques in the craniosacral area and care of the upper jaw.
- Basic principles
- Principles of the treatment practice
- Form related treatment techniques
- Special joint techniques
- Visceral techniques in the myofascial context
- Treatment of the mandibular joint and the craniosacral system
- Treatment of the fascial and membrane systems after whiplash injuries
- Treatment after pregnancy and birth
- Concluding remarks
Link to Book reviews by renowned fascia researcher Robert Schleip (Germany) and Monica Caspari (Brazil) - Book Review