The Brain Speaks 2 (TBS2)
Addressing Developmental Trauma and Unresolved Shock Trauma and their roles in Brain Dysfunctions and Conditions
Prerequisite: The Brain Speaks 1 (TBS1), and recommended SomatoEmotional Release 2 (SER2) or SomatoEmotional Release Technique: Mastering the Inner Physician (SERTIP)
The Brain Speaks 2 (TBS2):
TBS2 builds upon the skills of TBS1. Whereas TBS1 is a brain overview course, TBS2 utilizes the skills introduced and developed in TBS1 and uses them to explore and work with specific dysfunctions and patterns encountered frequently in clinical practice.
- Learn to work more effectively with clients with Traumatic Brain Injuries and concussive injuries.
- Learn more specific techniques for working with people with seizure disorders.
- Utilize information from the latest research and understanding of the autistic brain to better help clients.
- Learn about cutting edge research and information regarding emotional trauma, PTSD and persistent stress, and how they affect the anatomy and physiology of the brain, as well as how to assist people with these problems with CST.
- Learn about the conditions for healthy brain development in early childhood and what happens when these conditions are not met, as well as how CST and Therapeutic Imagery and Dialogue may help people experiencing these conditions.
- Learn about the Polyvagal aspect of the autonomic nervous system and how this newly discovered autonomic function and help your clients heal their brain from stress and trauma.
- Learn to help people with Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's and dementia with greater success.
"Of all the classes that I have taken, the Brain Speaks 1 and 2 have been the most informative. I had the most skilled and empathetic instructor."
"What I loved about the class was the neutrality of the work when listening. Content was well organized and presented in a clear way. I cant really do specific work without knowing this anatomy. Great new tools!"