UGMA: Urogenital Manipulation Advanced
UGMA January 10-12, 2025 Palm Beach, Florida
Building on your experiences from VM3, this class is an integration of advanced urogenital techniques from a comprehensive whole body approach. Please note this class does not include internal work.
1. Restoring pelvic function with the visceral concept.
The cranial base, thoracic inlet, respiratory diaphragm and pelvic diaphragm are key factors for pressure dynamics and effective motor control. The contents within the cranium, the thorax, the abdomen and pelvic cavities must be considered in your treatment plan.
2. Anatomical fascial connections - extended listening relationship of urogenital organs to the rest of the body
3. Urogenital common conditions for advanced Visceral Manipulation techniques. In each condition, treatment will consider vascular techniques, brain connections, neuromeningeal connections and manual articular techniques.
~Common Conditions for men will consist of:
Chronic Prostatitis, Urinary Incontinence, Erectile Dysfunction, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
~Common Conditions for women will consist of:
Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome, Pelvic Congestion Syndrome, Interstitial Cystitis, Pudendal Neuralgia
~Common Conditions for both
Rectal Pain and Dysfunction, Infertility
4. Key locations to balance neurovascular function of the pelvic organs which is essential for biochemical functions
5. Manual Thermal Evaluation adds significance of problem solving for the pelvic region as it helps determine a differential objective finding of structure, function or emotion
6. Lesional chain connections "Almost every urogenital system restriction is reflected in the leg or foot" JPB
Reviewing course videos of VM3 is very valuable for students - it helps ensure you are ready to move to the next level of learning. Reviewing videos on-line of class content is available to IAHP Medallion Members. If you are not already a member, contact us at 800.311.9204 or 561.622.4334, or join on line at http://www.iahp.com/pages/benefits/index.php
For additional preparation and delving deeper into the anatomy, watch:
Online Video-Barral-Anatomy Series – Visceral Manipulation: Pelvis available at http://shop.iahe.com/Product-List/Visceral-Manipulation-Products/Online-Video-Barral-Anatomy-Series-Visceral-Manipulation-Pelvis
Tell a Friend