|Form & Fulcrums 1 utilizes Chinese movement principles to find optimal positioning for the individual practitioner while doing Zero Balancing. Michael Oruch developed this class to help ZB students to do Zero Balancing sessions more easily and with much less effort by teaching proper body mechanics. Students will learn to identify when, where and why they are having difficulties and also how to address them.
We will learn simple Qigong based ZB exercises to facilitate more body awareness and also thoroughly review each fulcrum of the protocol incorporating these concepts. We will also learn new and useful fulcrums while covering topics such as blue line, donkey, rhythm, positioning, transitions, movement, and, of course, engagement.
The working paradigm here is: “We are only able to engage our clients to the degree in which we ourselves are engaged." We often think more structure is needed but in fact it is more engagement. When we are engaged in proper alignment, utilizing bone energy, knowing the landmarks and the protocol, the ZB session is much easier, more effective and magical.
You Will Learn:
- Qigong theory to help your ZB sessions
- Partner exercises exploring energy/structure, blue line, engagement and more, to heighten sensitivity
- Movement exercises to facilitate body awareness
- To find an optimal body position for each protocol evaluation and fulcrum
- To deconstruct and reconstruct each protocol fulcrum in clear stages
- New and useful fulcrums
- To hone the skill of high level attention with a quiet mind
- The principles and skills for doing a 15 minute ZB